Saturday, October 2, 2010

Congratulations Rolanda and Neville


Congratulations to Rolanda and Neville Mitcham they were married September 25,2010 at 5:00pm at the Fort Belvoir Officers Club In Washington DC, they had an outside ceremony and indoor reception with an beautiful view. They both had family fly in from all over the world to be a part of their special day. I fell in love with the bride and groom's family they were all so warm and welcoming. I am happy that my first time flying out of Texas was to be apart of their wedding and it was especially special because I had the chance to work with my friend Michelle Curry- Cobb again. Congratulations Rolanda and Neville Mitcham I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dallas, Tx, United States
I am a professional wedding and event planner located in Dallas Tx.